You have no items in your shopping cart.
The MOHOC® is a tactically designed camera that revolutionizes form-factor, durability and user interface. Thanks to their proprietary helmet contour, the MOHOC® and MOHOC® IR are the world’s lowest profile helmet cameras. Other helmet cameras snag on cables or run into doorways. Not MOHOC®. MOHOC® delivers a snag free, aerodynamic solution allowing you to operate without getting hung up.
Our IP68 camera is both dustproof and waterproof to 33 feet without a separate case. The military grade system also features superior durability. The aluminum and over molded rubber housing is rigorously tested to 2 meter drops without skipping a video frame! MOHOC® is built for those whose gear must be able to withstand the harshest environments.
Easy to operate even with gloves. Single finger operation of rotating toggle or photo shutter button. Toggle to record and camera immediately powers ON and starts recording. No more asking someone else to confirm if your camera is recording or if the lights are on. Built-in vibration feedback for stealth operation to communicate the camera activity without any lights which maintains light discipline. Single button, simple settings, auto-record providing stunning 1080p HD video and 12 MP photos.
With the twist of your fingers you can rotate the MOHOC® lens to match the position of the camera body for a level shot. Regardless of the helmet mounting position on top or side, or attached directly to a wall, always get the shot positioned horizontally with the 190 degree rotating MOHOC® lens. Use the lens crosshairs to visually line up the horizon or wireless connect to the MOHOC® App and preview the position.
Set it, level it, and forget it.
The MOHOC® base matches the curvature of any helmet to provide unprecedented secure attachment and a streamlined helmet profile. The integration is so seamless its as if the camera was built directly into the helmet. Securely attaches to all military, law enforcement, motorcycle, or recreational helmets in all shapes, sizes, and virtually any location. The CurveLock™ enables the MOHOC® to connect directly to the helmets surface and eliminates any snag points. 550 cord…no problem. The MOHOC® easily deflects chords and rope without getting caught or hung up.
MOHOC® comes equipped with our Li-ion Rechargeable 1100 mAh battery. Don’t let an extended operation or multi-day mission prevent you from recording. Simply remove the rechargeable and insert 2 CR123A batteries for non-stop footage. Up to 2 hr 45 min of record time with the MOHOC rechargeable and 5+ hours of uninterrupted video under CR123A power.
Military Ruggedized / Waterproof / Dustproof and Drop-tested
MOHOC’s design means you don’t need an extra camera case to protect your camera. This IP68 camera delivers waterproof performance to 10 meters, dustproof, and military protection all in the everyday housing. Superior shock and drop protection up to 2m makes this the leader in durability for helmet cameras.
Securely connect wirelessly to your MOHOC® with iOS or Android smartphones. Enables you to live preview the video footage, start and stop recording, take photos, change settings, or send images from your camera through your smartphone.
- Settings: 1080p/60FPS, 1080p/30FPS, 720p/120FPS, 720p/60FPS, 720p/30FPS, and time lapse (60 sec, 30 sec, 5 sec, or 3 sec)
- Dual Capture: Ability to take still photos while simultaneously recording video (photo capture available while in video settings 1080p/30FPS, 720p/60FPS or 720p/30FPS).
- Video Format: MP4. H.264 codec
- Video Image Ratio: 16:9
- Field of View: 121 degrees
- Audio: Stereo
- White Balance: Auto-adjust
- ISO: Auto (100-3200)
- Camera: 12MP
- Sensor: CMOS
- Image Ratio: 4:3
- File Format: .JPG
- Field of View: 140 degrees
- White Balance: Auto-adjust
- ISO: Auto (100-3200)
- Waterproof to 33 feet (no additional case required)
- Drop resistance to 2m
- Dust Protection: IP68
- Operating Temperature Range: 14⁰ F to 140⁰ F/-10⁰ C to 60⁰ C
- Charging: From empty to full in under 1 hour 30 minutes. For best results plug into wall charger.
- Battery Life*: Chart of the estimated life of a fully charged battery during continuous recording in hours and minutes:
|Video Setting||Rechargeable WiFi OFF||CR123A** WiFi OFF||Rechargeable WiFi ON & App||CR123A**|
WiFi ON & App
|(Est. Time)||(Est. Time)||(Est. Time)||(Est. Time)|
*Exact time will vary depending on environmental temperature and camera settings. Over time the battery capacity will decrease.
**We only recommend the highest quality CR123A batteries from Panasonic, Duracell, or Surefire. Battery life varies by battery brand, age, and storage.
- Weight: 7.2oz (202 grams) with Li-Ion rechargeable battery
- Dimensions: 52mm x 42mm x 88mm (WxHxD)
- Microphones: 2 External microphones for stereo audio
- Audio: 32kHz – 48kHz depending on video setting
- USB: micro 2.0 to recharge battery and download video to computer
- Memory: micro SD (micro SD card sold separately)
- HDMI: Yes, micro HDMI
- Wireless: Yes, 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n
- Orientation Sensor: Yes built in Gyro Sensor.
- Orientation: Adjust video recording orientation. Normal, Upside Down or Auto Adjust. Auto adjust will automatically detect which direction is up using the internal Gyro Sensor when you start a recording or take a photo and record correctly in that orientation.
- Loop Record: Choose the length of your loop recording. This is it length of video saved from the point you stop the recording backwards. Never run out of space on your microSD card. Allows you to continuously record video and overwrite older footage. Then when something happens you want to keep just stop the recording and your selected period of time is saved.
- Power Save: Increases battery life by dimming the display screen and putting the camera in sleep mode after extended period of inactivity.
- Date/Time Stamp: Record the date and time of video and images directly onto footage for additional metadata.