You have no items in your shopping cart.
THE WORLD’S FIRST MILITARY-OPTIMIZED HELMET CAMERA
NEW INFRARED (IR) MODEL
The NEW MOHOC® IR Camera incorporates the revolutionary snag-free form factor, durability, and user interface features of the standard MOHOC® Camera with a NEW IR lens and IR-optimized software for night operation.
It captures Full HD, black and white (B&W), 1080p video and 12MP photos in total darkness when used with infrared illumination. MOHOC® IR also records B&W images in daylight, low light, and white light conditions…one camera for the entire visible and infrared light spectrum from 420nm to 950nm wavelengths.
(1) MOHOC® IR Camera
(1) Li-ion Rechargeable Battery, 1100 mAh
(2) Industrial Strength Black Velcro® Strips (Loop)
(1) micro USB cable to charge battery and download content to computer
(1) Camera bag
Sold Separately: Infrared lighting and microSD card Class 10 or UHS-1 required
Captures full HD Black & White images in visible and IR light spectrum from 420nm to 950nm
- Weight: 7.2oz (202 grams) with Li-Ion rechargeable battery
- Dimensions: 52mm x 42mm x 88mm (WxHxD)
- Video Settings: 1080p/60FPS, 1080p/30FPS, 720p/120FPS, 720p/60FPS, 720p/30FPS, and time lapse (60 sec, 30 sec, 5 sec, or 3 sec)
- Photos: 12MP
- Field of View: 140 degrees
- Lens Aperture: F/2.8
- Battery Life: Continuous record time of 2 hours 45 minutes for 1100 mAh rechargeable and 5+ for CR123A
- Dustproof and Waterproof to 30ft for 30 minutes