You have no items in your shopping cart.
High Mountain - 4
This is a double layer, all season, free standing and outer first winter tent that you can bank upon during longer expeditions in extreme weather conditions. Like every tent, this are made from the world’s best DAC® aviation grade Aluminium poles and YKK® zippers. We have partnered with only the best in the world- DAC® poles to bring to you the highest quality tents at reasonable prices.
This tent does not compromise at all in durability and features, thus making it an ultimate mountaineering tent. The inner tent's doors have double layers of mesh and fabric. You could unzip the fabric layer to allow cross ventilation from mesh. Vestibules are large enough to accommodate 4x 60l packs. The Outer and Inner tent are connected to each other at all times thus cutting back on the pitching time significantly.
Fully seam taped outer rain fly and floor of inner tent. A spare protective Ground sheet not included but highly recommended to increase the working life in rockier terrain.
Recommended use: Base camps, glacier walks, high altitude treks, mountaineering (recommended maximum pitching altitude: 6,000 masl)
• Poles: DAC® PF 7000 series Aluminium poles 9.5mm
• Inner Canopy: Breathable 100% Polyester mesh and Taffeta
• Outer Flysheet: 40D 70 gsm Ripstop Nylon with PU coating 3,000 mm Hydrostatic Head PU coating and DWR coating
• Ground Sheet: 70D 90gsm Dull grid Taslon with PU coating of 5,000mm Hydrostatic Head on one side and water repellent treatment on outside
• Open size: 220 x 215 x 125 cm
• Vestibule size: 220 x 90 cm
• Peak height: 125 cm
• Internal pockets: 2
• Weight Packed: 4.90 kg.
• Tent Capacity: 4
• Doors: 2
• Vestibules: 2
• Stakes: 8
• Color: Red hot orange
• Recommended Use: Base camps, glacier walks, high altitude treks, mountaineering (recommended maximum pitching altitude: 6,000 masl)