You have no items in your shopping cart.
GERBER Paraframe II – Serrated Edge
The largest of the eight knives in the Paraframe series, the Paraframe II is based on the same minimal frame-lock design. It’s a beautifully simple open frame knife with a serrated locking blade that is lightweight, easy to clean and opens effortlessly. Built with a smooth stainless steel handle and a clip for secure travel, the Paraframe II embodies everything that a larger everyday carry folder should be.
- Frame lock handle design
- Lightweight open stainless steel handles
- Sturdy pocket clip
- Overall Length: 8.27"
- Blade Length: 3.53"
- Closed Length: 4.8"
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
- Lock Mechanism: Frame-lock
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Material: High Carbon Stainless
- Blade Type: Serrated
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Opening Style: One-handed opening
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|