You have no items in your shopping cart.
Metal Ammunition Box M2A1
The M2A1 ammo can was designed to hold link belts of 100 cartridges of .50 cal. ammunition for the M2 Browning machine gun, but was in fact utilized to transport and store many other ammo calibers and packaging.
Construction details Material-Cold Rolled Steel Sheet, seam welded
- Latch, hinge, handle spot welded to body
- Lid Detachable & interchangeable
- End-opening lid with quick release hinge
- Quick release latch
- The box is Watertight. Rubber gasket under lid makes near waterproof seal when latched closed
- Flat sides and lid
- Metal bar handle attached to the lid by rectangular wire loops so it can fold flat for stacking or lift up for easy carry
- Lid skirts protect contents when lid is partially opened
- Dimensions: 30 cm x 15.5 cm x 18.5 cm
- Weight: 2.65 Kg
- Material: Steel
- Pre Finishing - Zinc Phosphate
- Finishing - Epoxy powder paint
An ammunition box is a container designed for safe transport and storage of ammunition. It is typically made of metal and labelled with caliber, quantity, and manufacturing date or lot number. Due to their durable construction, used metal ammunition boxes are popularly re-used for general storage and other purposes
Note: This is a Brand New Ammunition Box. However there are few scratches here and there.
Know more about M2A1 Ammo Box over here http://browningmgs.com/AmmoCans/T-Chial/AmmoBoxes02_postWW2.htm
|Brand Name||Olive Planet|